It's a box, the size of a large shoe-box really. Nothing fancy, but when you tell us what's in it - you could win Taylor Swift Tickets! Listen to The Moose in the Morning Show every morning at 7:35am - we'll shake the box, rattle the box and then ask you what's in the box? If you think you know give us your guess at the link below. If you get it right, you'll be cheap tramadol cod in the running to win Taylor Swift Tickets. And even if you don't you will be in the running for our weekly prize of $102.
Wed 3/26/15 - popsicle stick
Thurs 3/26/15 Elmers Glue Bottle
Fri 3/27/15 Pill Bottle
Mon 03/30/15 set of keys
Q102 wants to FLIP your Promdate. All you have to do is send us a pic of what your prom date would like at the prom, if he didn’t have a free Tux rental from Tip Top Tux! You know T- shirt, sweats, hoodie, shorts, ripped up jeans, those dirty tennis shoes he insists on wearing everywhere! Submit your pic and we will let fans vote at Q102online.com. With the most horrible prom date winning a Free Tux rental from Tip top tux! But ladies you get a Dress from Sequins Bridal Boutique (valued at $350) and a MONTH of tanning from Tan World in the Dunes! All Access Pass all levels of online meds cialis tanning to include sunless. Flip My Prom date ....brought to buy viagra in australia you by Tip Top Tux Sequins Bridal and Modern Hit Music Q102
1.Babies must be no younger than six months old, and no older than 12 months old. Birth certificates and/or age identification will be required at check-in at .
2.Pre-Registration is available at Q102online.com until Contestants can also register the day of the event at the Check-in table.
3.Check-in is at on at the Southern Hills Cinema 12, 4400 Sergeant Rd, Sioux City, IA 51106
4.Each racer's parent/guardian will be required to sign a waiver and/or permission slip for each baby to compete.
5.Babies must be accompanied by at least two "coaches" - parents, guardians, or siblings at least 12 years old.
6.Babies must crawl at all times when moving during "competition". Any baby that who during actual (competition) stands on off brand viagra his/her feet, as exciting as that moment may be, will be disqualified!
7.Babies will be held by one parent, guardian, or sibling at the Start line and will (race) to the other parent, guardian or sibling at the Finish line.
8.The (race track) from Start to Finish will be no less than 12 feet long.
9.Babies will be crawling on a carpet, padding, or mat.
10. Babies will (race) against 1 to 5 others, as determined by number of entrants.
11. If no baby crosses the similar levitra Finish Line after three minutes, the baby closest to the Finish Line at that point will be declared the winner of that race.
12. Number of races will be determined by the number of participants. Winners will advance to the next round. No consolation races. Maximum number of babies racing at one time will be five. Maximum number of races for one baby will be two.
13. Please be aware that your baby may (race) against another baby older and/or younger.
14. All decisions by the contest judges will be final. Crying won't help!